Achieve your short and long-term financial goals through a personalized financial plan that meets your specific needs. Have you ever asked yourself one of the following questions?…
- Will I have enough savings to retire when I want?
- How will I fund my child(ren)’s education?
- I pay too much on taxes – how can I pay less?
- Safe investments provide almost no return. What are my alternatives?
- Will my family be taken care of financially if I unexpectedly die?
These are questions our experienced and licensed Financial Planners want to discuss with you. By fully understanding your financial situation, and your short and long term goals, we recommend strategies designed to meet your objectives. No two plans are the same – each situation is as unique as the people they are designed for.
What is a financial plan?
A financial plan is a summary of your financial goals and the strategies designed to achieve them. Essentially, your goals are destinations, and the plan is your road map.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has financial goals. It is never too early or too alte to get a financial plan to help guide your financial fitness! Talk to a Financial Planner today about taking charge of your financial future and charting the course to help you successfully arrive at your desired destination.
What are the benefits?
- You are more likely to achieve your goals with a financial plan! It outlines action steps to follow within designed time-lines, while providing opportunities to review and amend or adjust.
- A plan helps you prioritize. As most resources are not unlimited, it’s important to define what’s really important to you.
- Financial planning helps individuals, families and businesses achieve peace of mind by identifying risks and putting plans in place to mitigate them.
- By consulting with a Financial Planner you can develop strategies on tax efficiency, maximizing income generation, protection of assets and income, as well as ensuring a proper estate plan is in place.
Call 1-877-WESTOBA to make an appointment with our Financial Planning Solutions Team or email FinancialPlanning@westoba.com. We’re mobile and will meet wherever you like! We believe in making the process as simple as possible.
Check out our Financial Planning brochure for more information.
Already have an appointment with a Financial Planner? Take a look at this checklist to make sure you bring everything you need!