Westoba’s 2021 calendar contest “Hidden Gems of Manitoba” is now closed! Thank you to all who entered, those who are selected as winners will be contacted directly.
The calendar contest “Hidden Gems of Manitoba” will showcase the natural beauty that our beautiful province has to offer with pictures taken by our local Manitoban photographers. Whether that is a favourite hiking trail, lake, or a stunning view, we want to see what are your “hidden gems!” The selected thirteen winning pictures will be featured in our upcoming 2021 calendar. The winners will also receive a canvas print of their picture as a prize.
A few tips on what we are looking for:
Examples of the kinds of images we are looking for:
- Hiking trails
- Unique views of nature
Examples of the kinds of images that we aren’t looking for:
- Businesses or restaurants
- Places outside of Manitoba
It’s recommended that you do not include people in your picture.
It is also recommended that your picture should be taken on a Horizontal Position and to be an aspect ratio of 16:9
Pictures can be from any season of the year!
Contest Rules Summary
Below are some important contest rules entrants need to follow for a picture to qualify:
- Entry must be received between June 26th, 2020 – July 26th, 2020
- One entry per person
- No watermarks
- Include a brief caption for you photo that tells us a story (Example: “View from the top of Turtle Mountain! (Turtle Mountain Provincial Park)”.
- The picture had to be taken in the Province of Manitoba
Click here for full Contest Rules and Regulations.