MOBILE BANKING APP
Mobile banking lets you manage your finances on the go. With a host of convenient features, it’s a fast and secure way to handle everyday banking wherever and whenever it suits you.
Apps can be downloaded here:
Westoba strives for continuous improvement to make our online and mobile banking options secure. Which is why effective January 6th, 2020, the WestobaGO Mobile App will be receiving an update.
This update is a mandatory update and users of the WestobaGO Mobile App will have a 30-day grace period to update to the new version before the previous version becomes obsolete.
The WestobaGO Mobile App’s latest version (V15.2) is compatible on Apple products using iOS 11 or newer. Users who are not able to upgrade to iOS 11, will no longer be able to continue using the older version of the app which is discontinued after a 30-grace period starting January 6th. We take security very seriously and the discontinuation of the older version of the app on older iOS operating systems is a step we take to ensure and maintain strict levels of security.
What does this mean for you the user?
- If your device has an operating system of iOS 11 or higher and you have automatic updates set up for apps, then you don’t have to do anything. The new version of the app will automatically update.
- If your device has an operating system of iOS 11 or higher and you do not have automatic updates set up for apps, then you will have to go into the app store and choose to update the app there before the grace period is up.
- If your device doesn’t have an operating system of iOS 11 or higher and isn’t able to make the upgrade to those systems, then you will no longer be able to use the old or new version of the WestobaGO Mobile App once the grace period is over. You can still bank digitally through online banking on desktop, or by calling Virtual Services at 1-877-WESTOBA to assist you with most transactions over the phone!
To see if your device is compatible with the latest version, check out this compatibility list:
|Device||Operating System Running|
Need helping setting up and learning to use WestobaGo? Check out this tutorial.
With the Westoba Credit Union Mobile App you can:
- Check your account balances and account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Send or receive an Interac® e-Transfer, or add an Interac e-Transfer recipient
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Change your PAC (Personal Access Code)
- View cheque images (front and back)
- Deposit Anywhere (deposit cheques remotely)