Did you know…You can download a direct deposit or pre-authorized debit form at your convenience?
You can use this service to provide your banking information to an individual or business so you can be set up with an electronic deposit or withdrawal with your Westoba account. It provides required details about your account, so you don’t need to provide blank cheques or fumble through finding your banking information!
Whether you recently joined a gym (awesome!), need to pay rent, looking to set up monthly insurance payments and so on, a voided cheque created by Westoba is a more secure way to provide the correct details about your account.
Marked with “void” across the front of it, it “disables” the cheque so that it can’t be used as a blank cheque. Here is what appears on your direct deposit voided cheque:
- The name of your credit union
- Your institution number, transit number, and full account number
How it works
- Log into your online banking – from your desktop or browser.
Note: this is not yet available from the WestobaGO Mobile App
- Click the account you’d like the deposits or withdrawals to transact out of.
- Click Direct Deposit and Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Form
- Click the download at the bottom of your screen
- You can save it, email it or print it
That’s it 👍
We’re happy to provide this service. Please contact our Virtual Services if you have questions or need guidance 1-877-WESTOBA or email@example.com.