Westoba Credit Union recognizes the COVID-19 situation in Manitoba continues to change rapidly. Manitoba’s third wave of the pandemic has individuals, families, businesses, and communities adjusting again to this new normal. Strength and resilience come from everyone supporting each other, and Westoba Credit Union is here to help.
Our top priority is to provide our members with exceptional service. Depending on where you live, there could be impacts with school and daycare closures. These closures also impact our teams, and as the situation unfolds, we may need to close branches temporarily or adjust operational hours. If this does take place, we will communicate this as soon as possible through our social media channels, website, and email. We encourage all members to stay connected by following us on social media or request that you update your email address on file with us with our Virtual Services team at 1-877-WESTOBA. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
The easiest and safest form of banking right now is through our virtual options:
- Mobile App/Online Banking – you can bank fast and securely wherever and whenever it suits you. You can check balances and account history, send money with Interac e-Transfer®, make bill payments, and deposit cheques. If you’re not set up with access to your accounts online, it’s something our Virtual Services Team can set you up with over the phone at 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622).
- Call us locally – our Virtual Services Team is available from Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM and Saturdays 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM by calling 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622). We are experiencing a higher call volume at this time and have increased the employees in this department to help alleviate that. Click here to learn about everything we can help you with over the phone.
- ATMs and night deposit boxes – remain open at all Westoba locations.
- Using your debit or credit card instead of physical cash – your debit card is one of the most convenient and secure methods of accessing your funds. Credit cards are a great alternative to also earn points on your purchase.
- Virtual Meetings – request your next appointment be virtual with Microsoft Teams.
Our team is here to help you through any difficult times and to help you navigate financially in this new normal. We are here to provide solutions that make sense for your situation. Please call 1-877-WESTOBA to connect with us.
President and CEO Westoba Credit Union