We are seeing the number of COVID-19 cases rise in Manitoba and our hearts go out to all those who are impacted. With the change from orange to red status in the Winnipeg area, this is a reminder to our Winnipeg members that our branches, along with our other branches, will continue to operate following the province identified protocols.
We want to reassure you that Westoba is doing our part to help stop the spread while supporting our members and employees and will continue to offer safe banking options during this time. Everyone’s health and safety is our priority as we continue to monitor the situation.
A reminder that we are taking important steps to keep our members and employees safe. Our team is watching updates from the World Health Organization and the Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure our actions are aligned with the most up to date information. We have plans in place to ensure you continue to have an uninterrupted banking experience.
We encourage our members to bank safely and have options in place to help you do that:
- Mobile App/Online Banking – you can bank fast and securely wherever and whenever suits you. You can check balances and account history, send money with Interac e-Transfer®, make bill payments, and deposit cheques. If you’re not set up with access to your accounts online, it’s something our Virtual Services Team can set you up with over the phone at 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622). This is the safest way for you to bank during the COVID-19 outbreak to avoid contact with the public.
- Call us locally – our Virtual Services Team is available from Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am – 4:00pm. We can help you with everything from starting your mortgage application to getting a credit card to paying bills online; all by calling 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622). Click here to learn more about how our team can help you!
- Video Appointments – our Westoba Team is equipped to make your next appointment a video appointment. We can walk you through the process of getting connected and talk to you face to face – virtually! Click here to learn more.
- Visit a branch – our branch teams are taking additional steps to keep our spaces safe for our members and employees. If you need to visit a branch, remember masks are mandatory in all Westoba branches and hand sanitizer is available when entering the building. Our Teams are practicing social distancing, so employees are spread out throughout the branches, departments, and when possible, working from home.
- Continue to bank securely – a reminder to continue to practice safe banking and protect your personal and financial information. Click here to familiarize yourself with tips on safe banking.
- Stay connected – we are monitoring the situation and evaluating as new information becomes available about COVID-19. We will continue to share updates at westoba.com and on our social channels and remain committed to our members’ safety and best interests.
- We’re here to help – any members who are experiencing financial stress during this time, please reach out. We recognize the uniqueness of this situation and want to make sure we are doing everything we can to make sure you’re financially safe and sound. Please call 1-877-WESTOBA (937-8622).