Westoba Credit Union is giving away a $1000 bursary to one 2021 Manitoba high school graduate heading into post-secondary for fall 2021.
To enter to this bursary contest, please make sure you read our eligibility criteria and full list of rules and fill out the form below.
Don’t forget to share this bursary on social media with your friends to let them know to enter and tag @WestobaCU
- Entrants must be graduating from a Manitoba high school in 2021.
- Entrants must be attending post-secondary in the fall of 2021 (college, university, or certification) and be able to present proof of enrollment.
- In order to claim this bursary, the winner will need to be a Westoba Credit Union member or open a Free WestobaONE+ account with Westoba to receive the funds.
- Children/family members of Westoba staff are eligible to enter the bursary contest.
- If Entrant is under legal age, must have permission of legal guardian to apply.
To enter to win the $1000 bursary, contestants must meet the above eligibility criteria. An inability to do so will disqualify the contestant’s entry.
The contest opens on June 10th, 2021 at 9:00 AM CST and will run until June 24th, 2021, 5:00 PM CST.
The winner of the $1000 bursary will be selected at random by Westoba Credit Union and notified by no later than June 28th, 2021. If the selected winner cannot provide proof of enrollment or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, then Westoba will re-select a winner.
Westoba reserves the right to share the winner’s answer to the question about “what it means to be an active part of your community” required in our form above on social media and announce the winner publicly.
In order to enter you must fill out and submit the above form before the contest period ends.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org