October 15th is International Credit Union Day and we want to celebrate with our communities virtually by holding a giveaway over on the Westoba Facebook and Instagram pages for the chance to win a $250 donation to the charity of your choice!
Westoba is giving away two prizes (one on Instagram and one on Facebook) of a $250 donation to the charity of the winner’s choice. All you must do is make sure you are following the giveaway rules below and like comment on the giveaway post on either our Facebook or Instagram telling us how your credit union makes a difference in your community!
- Contest opens at 10:00 AM on October 15th, 2020 and closes at 1:00 PM on October 19th, 2020.
- Winners must live in Manitoba
- To be eligible to win you must like and comment answering the question “how does your credit union make a difference in your community” on the giveaway post within the time the contest is open.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message within two days of the contest ending, and if they do not reply within two weeks of that, another winner will be selected.
- To accept the prize, the winner must choose a charity that follows the guidelines we have in place for our Westoba Inspire Community Investment Program. This includes no religious or politically based organizations, as well as no private businesses. For full guidelines on this, click here.
- Winners will be chosen through a random selection.