4x the points for groceries and sustainable transit?1 That’s extraordinary!
You deserve a credit card that lets you enjoy the extraordinary in the everyday. And that’s exactly what you get with the Westoba Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card. You’ll earn up to 4x reward points on everyday purchases1 that can be converted to cash back or redeemed for travel, merchandise, and more2. And that’s in addition to other great features and benefits such as Emergency Travel Health Care Coverage, Baggage Coverage3, Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance4, and Purchase Protection4.
With up to 4x reward points on everyday purchases1, it’s our best Cash Back card yet!
- 4 points per $1 spent on groceries1 and sustainable transit (car share, EV charging, transit passes)
- 2 points per $1 spent5 select recurring bills All other purchases2, Digital streaming services and dining out
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases2
Receive 15,000 Welcome Bonus Points6
Apply for the Westoba Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card by to receive 15,000 Welcome Bonus Points6. You’ll be able to shop and travel with peace of mind and enjoy extraordinary rewards for everyday purchases.
1 If the combined annual GROCERY and SUSTAINABLE TRANSIT purchase volume on a Cash Back Visa Infinite card exceeds $20,000 in a calendar year, the points earned for all net new purchases after this amount is reached will be associated with the ‘All other purchases’ rate category until January 1 of the following calendar year.
2 Any Cash-like Transactions including Cash Advances, and interest charges, fees, payments, credit or debit adjustments and any amount other than Purchases that may be charged to your Account with your Card or Convenience Cheques, do not qualify for Points. For more information visit collabriacreditcards.ca/rewards
3 Insurance coverage is underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. This document is provided for information purposes only. For details of the coverage, refer to your insurance contract at collabriacreditcards.ca/insurance. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
4 Insurance coverage is underwritten
by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). ABIC, its subsidiaries, and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the trade name of Assurant®. ®Assurant is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of insurance coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance. The Certificate of Insurance is available online at collabriacreditcards.ca/insurance. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
5 If the combined annual SELECT RECURRING BILLS, DIGITAL STREAMING, AND DINING purchase volume on a Cash Back Visa Infinite card exceeds $20,000 in a calendar year, the points earned for all net new purchases after this amount is reached will be associated with the ‘All other purchases’ rate category until January 1 of the following calendar year.
6 The Welcome Points Offer (the ‘Offer) is available from January 1 to December 31, 2023, and applies only to eligible NEW, approved, funded, and activated Consumer and Business credit card accounts (“Accounts”) upon first qualified purchase.
• Applications completed before January 1, 2023, but approved, activated, and upon first purchase after this date are eligible for this offer; applications completed before December 31, 2023, but approved, activated, and upon 1st purchase after this date are not eligible for this offer. Offer may be changed, canceled, or extended at any time without notice.
• Existing cardholders switching or upgrading their existing accounts to the above-mentioned card are NOT eligible for this offer. Additional/sub-accounts/joint/supplementary cards are EXCLUDED.
• Application is subject to approval by Collabria Financial Services, Inc. ‘New’ credit card accounts are defined as cards that have been approved for between January 1 – December 31, 2023.
Collabria Financial Services Inc. (“Collabria”) is an independent entity from your credit union with no ownership interest in the other. If you choose to obtain Collabria credit card services through a referral from your credit union, it will receive compensation from Collabria.
The Collabria Visa Card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Visa.
*All other trademarks are the property of their registered owners.