The entry period for this bursary is now closed. The winner will be selected and notified by June 26th, 2020.
Westoba Credit Union is giving away a $1000 bursary to one 2020 Manitoba high school graduate heading into post-secondary.
To enter to this bursary contest, please make sure you fill out the form below and read our eligibility criteria and full list of rules.
- Entrants must be graduating from a Manitoba high school in 2020.
- Entrants must be attending post-secondary in the fall of 2020 (college, university, or certification) and be able to present proof of enrollment.
- In order to claim this bursary, the winner will need to be a Westoba Credit Union member or open a Free WestobaONE+ account with Westoba to receive the funds.
- Children/family members of Westoba staff are eligible to enter the bursary contest.
- If Entrant is under legal age, the Entrant must have permission of legal guardian to apply.
Don’t forget to share this bursary on social media with your friends to let them know to enter and tag @WestobaCU
To enter to win the $1000 bursary, contestants must meet the above eligibility criteria. An inability to do so will disqualify the contestant’s entry.
The contest opens on June 4th, 2020 at 9:00 AM CST and will run until June 18th, 2020, 5:00 PM CST.
The winner of the $1000 bursary will be selected at random by Westoba Credit Union and notified by no later than June 26th, 2020. If the selected winner cannot provide proof of enrollment or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, then Westoba will re-select a winner.
Westoba reserves the right to share the winner’s answer to the question about “what it means to be an active part of your community” required in our contest form and announce the winner publicly.
In order to enter you must fill out and submit the contest form above.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.